How to unlock iPhone
More often than not, you’ll need to unlock your iPhone without password. Sometimes, you accidently entered 6 wrong passwords and your phone automatically locks down. In that case, it’s crucial to know how to unlock iPhone.
Namely, in any given situation it can be extremely frustrating to have your iPhone become inaccessible.
There’s no need for your password to unlock iPhone at all. Unlocking iPhone can become easier if you apply the simple strategies.
Furthermore, there are four simple strategies to unlock iPhone without using a password.
One of them is using the iMyFone LockWiper Tool. It is developed to unlock iPhone lock screen.
Additionally, Siri is excellent for unlocking your phone. If it is not enabled on your device, you may have issues.
You can also take advantage of iTunes and iCloud to unlock your iPhone.
How to unlock iPhone – 4 Ways to choose
Now, let’s see how can you unlock your device in the easiest way.
- Install iMyFone LockWiper to your computer. Click on “Unlock Screen Passcode”
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with the Apple lightning cable, and click “Start” and “Next”
- When it is connected, click “Download”
- Click “Start to Extract”
- Click “Start Unlock”.
- Press and hold the Home button of the iPhone, then ask Siri “hey Siri what time is it?” If Siri is in disable mode, move to the next step
- Open “Control Center” and tap on “Clock” and tap on “+” to add clock
- Now on the search box type anything and tap on “Select All”, then select “Share”. If you cannot see “Share”, then try a few more times
- Choose “Message”
- Type a name following “To:” and tap on “return”. When the text changes to green, tap again
- Click “Create New Contact”
- Click on Add Photo which is below the mugshot icon, click “Choose Photo”.
- Power it off.
- Go to your PC and open iTunes.
- While holding down the Home button, plug your iPhone into the PC. The device will power up in Recovery Mode.
- Click OK. Then, restore and update the device. iTunes will restore the iPhone.
- Open a web browser and go to iCloud official page
- Sign in to iCloud
- Open “Find iPhone”
- Click “All Devices” and select your device.
- Click “Erase iPhone” from the pop-up window.
- Confirm to proceed.