Taking a screenshot can mean a lot sometimes, therefore, it’s crucial to know how to take screenshot on iPhone 11. And, let’s find out.
There is no arguing that iPhone 11 is a potent tool. It has a variety of abilities.
So you decided to purchase an iPhone 11, but you will notice that it is missing a home button. You are not going to miss it unless you are trying to take a screenshot on iPhone.
Since the iPhone 11 lacks a home button, Apple employs a different hardware button combo on the device to take screenshots.
If you do not know how it works, it can be challenging to perform the command required.
Before you start you have to do one of these things.
If you are operating an iPhone conventionally, then you need to go to the picture or text that you want to take a screenshot of.
Furthermore, for those people who work with AssistiveTouch, you’ll need to have it primed and ready to go.
Now we will show you how to take a screenshot on iPhone 11.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 11
These are the steps if you are using the traditional method.
- Press the Volume Up and the Side button at the same time on your iPhone 11. When you let go off the buttons a screenshot will be taken
- Next a preview of the screenshot will show up at the bottom. Click on it and you will see the option to annotate and edit the screenshot. If you want to mute your screenshot sound, just simply put your iPhone on mute
- Tap and hold on the preview to directly jump to the Share sheet and send the screenshot to an app of your choice. Additionally, you can dismiss the screenshot preview. The screenshot will be automatically saved in the Screenshot album in the Photos app.
Anyhow, if you are using Assistive Touch first you have to enable it.
- Go to Settings and tap General
- Click on Accessibility and then on Assistive Touch
- Furthermore, tap on the Customize Top Level Menu
- Tap on the Custom icon and select Screenshot from the list. Consequently the screenshot button will be added to the Assistive Touch Menu.
- With the screenshot option added to your Assistive Touch Menu you can take one-handed screenshot anytime on your iPhone by selecting the Assistive Touch Button followed by the screenshot button.
Also, in case you want to know how to record your screen on iPhone 11, feel free to find out here.