Pokemon Black and White Starters – Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru

Pokemon Black and White Starters – After we launch the Pokemon Black and White article last month, today Japanese magazine focus on gaming CoroCoro published the first picture of Pokemon Black and White Starters. Pokemon BW named Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru, take a look a picture below.

pokemon BW starters
Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru

Now everything is clear about this new Pokemon Black White, because there are a lot of fake Pokemon BW out there. Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru are very cute, I can wait to play with this new character. After Pokemon Black and White Starters revealed, lets wait untill Pokemon Black and White available in US.

60 Responses to “Pokemon Black and White Starters – Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru”

1. Imoru Imiti

The first and second generations brought most of the pokemon we see today. If you don't beleve me just count them. The third and fourth brought less pokemon. The fourth had a bunch of final evolutions while the third had pre evolutions. I hope this generation bring as many as the first and third generations.
    By the way before these images were released some one who clam to work for CoroCoro said the starters were going to be: grass donkey, fire tiger, and a water swan. I not sure if those would have been better. They could use this in generation six if there is a generation six.

• levi

thats very true i agree mijumaru and pokabu are kind of like grumpig and piplup

2. Bob

Actually, the second gen brought less pokemon than either the third or fourth gens.
    Third had 135 and Fourth had 107. Second only has a mere 100.

3. Angie

Tsutaja is soooooooooooooooooo cute! I just want to squeeze one until it pops, then grab another one!
    Pokabu is weird. I thought Pokabu was going to be a rabbit!
    Mijumaru, as I predicted, is a sea otter. But I thought it'd be cuter. I fell in love with Tsutaja instead…

4. Anonymous

Tsutaja is the best and mijumaru is the ugliest! it should have been a platypus in my opinion.

5. jack

i normally dont choose grass starters but this time i mite tsutaja looks strong to

6. nick gibbs

it look cool and also pokabu and mijurama

7. Giooo

TSUTAJA!

8. Luke

I ALWAYS choose Fire, but I'll do something else, this time.

Get Pokabu and trade to SS. Then reset, then Tsutaja for SS, and finally, reset again, and get a Black and White copy of Tsutaja.

9. Anonymous

You know, I think I'm gonna have a hard time choosing but I think I'll go with the otter, just because I always wanted there to be an otter pokemon and also because everyone's so hard on him. I always like straying from the pack. U never know he could have like the best final form of them all (possibly a mermaid/otter deal; I could imagine that being water/fighting or water/ice). The pig would prob become some sick wild boar-like deal with like red-hot tusks made out of metal (could be fire/steel). But I have to say if the snake ends up evolving into a grass/dragon type then that is gonna be my choice.

10. Anonymos

The new starter pokemon aren't as awesome as I thought they would be…they are really cute though, no doubt about that but still…what do they look like once evolved…my fav right now is Empoleon, he pwns, but still…

• DemaunMinor

well dude my fav right now is megunium it kicks every other pokemons a*s

11. 2143

the otter is coool!!!!

• levi

hey your a big fan tooo mijumaru is great i dont care what people say

12. poke fan

the otter looks like piplup and i like tsutaja

13. poke fan #1

Tsutaja is the best

14. bu

i luv pokabu

15. bu

its soooooooooooo cute and pigs r my fave animals!!!!!!!!1

• Pokubufan??????!!!!!

FINALLY! Someone who understands how AWESOME Pokabu is!!

16. bu

mijumaru looks more like a dog if u ask me……………

17. bu

1. pokabu 2.tsutaja 3. mijumaru
    thats the order i like them in

18. pokabu

pokabu is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Jaidyn Hurley

I didn’t play it yet because it’s not out.first yellow, blue,red GBA inproved heaps but then Pearl,Dimand and platimon inproved alot more.So Heart gold and Soul Silver appeared whitch the graphics inproved a little and now again it inproved almost like PS2.
    I like the fire or grass type the best.I’ll normaly go for fire type.9/10 fire.

20. mjvc15

WTF?
    I THOUGHT IT WILL BE BETTER AND NEW ANIMALS REPRESENTED IN THIS GENERATION. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF IN THE GRASS TYPE WAS A KOALA, IN THE FIRE A LEMUR AND IN THE WATER TYPE A PLATYPUS. WHEN I SAW THEM IN SEREBII.NET I SAID WTF! THESE POKEMONS ARE SO RARE AND UGLY, BUT IN THIS CASE I WOULD PREFER TSUTAJA OR POKABU, I THINK MIJUMARU IS QUITE RARE, BUT I HAVEN´T DECIDED YET, UNTIL I SEE THEIR EVOLUTIONS BUT AS ANONYMOS SAID IT WILL BE GOOD IF TSUTAJA EVOLVES TO A SNAKE DRAGON, POKABU TO A GIANT WILDBOAR, AND WITH MIJUMARU TO A MERMAID-OTTER TYPE (ANONYMOS YOU HAVE MUCH CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION :P), BUT FINALLY I DON´T LIKE THEM SO MUCH… (EVOLUTIONS I DONT NOW)…

21. mjvc15

HEY ALSO CHECK THE NEW GAMEPLAY, AND LEGENDARY POKEMONS! LOOKS LIKE DIALGA AND PALKIA! BUT ARE GREAT!

22. Scoops

the green snake thing looks weird. not cute like starters should be. the pig is cute but kinda weird looking. i think it has some sort of black strech diaper. the water pokemon farthest left is probably one of the cutest things i've ever seen. definitely picking him, though i always pick water cuz their always the best. to me, he looks like a snowman. what are their names in english?

23. pokabomb

i hope pokabu turns out to be a warthog with two huge tusks but one is broken from battle

24. veteran player

I don;t know. the starter guys always seemed unimportant to me, cuz they evolve early in each game. its the final evolved form you want: that is the form that will stick with the player to the end of the game. What I want is to see a cool move introduced by each one of them, like in generation three when grovyle introduced leaf blade or blazkien showed blaze kick. I hope pokabu does something like fire crackers or fireball, while the snake looking grass type uses some move involving ivy.

25. liew kaifeng

i think i will choose tsutaja…..because look like strong and cute.i hope it evolves can like type fly and grass because until now the starter pokemon of grass didn’t got fly types

26. liew kaifeng

i think mijumaru is also cute pls don saying it very ugly but i also like tsutaja.hhahahah,XD,three pokemon tsutaja,pokabu,mijumaru all cute

27. bigmomer

ok u don,t have balls u racist gimp the pig kicks the waters a*s like the grass kicks the pig a*s

28. Natb

I'm probely going to get the water pokemon. I hope it evolves into like, a big water polar bear type of thing.

29. Pokemon lover boy

pokeabu pokeabu pokeabu pokeabu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON HARD FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE SPRING 2011 hurry I need english version

30. pokemon lover boy

to bad there is no turtwig squirtle chimchar charmader or mudkip

31. pokemon lover boy

I for got todile

32. Pokemon #1 fan

The otter would be my best options every since I alway end up with weak fire type( no onfense all generation fire type) because I don't judge pokemon by appearance, I judge them by how other judge them.My friend have love for fire type like Pokebu. water type pokemon always the main reason i beated everyone in a battle, Thank to swampert for defeating red's venusaur single-handedly.

33. LOL

Fire Starters
    Salamander
    Porcupine
    Chick
    Chimp
    Pig(WTF)
    There is 1amphibian,2 mammals and 1 bird for the starters.There is no reptile fire starter and they use a pig or even a myhtogical reptile or even a dinosaur.Pokabu digimon ripoff since it hyas a badass fire warthog to me Pokabu is crap.Ungulates are the suckiest pokemon Pokabu cant stand on 2 legs.
    Grass Starter
    Dinosaur
    Unknown Reptile(Chickorita)
    Gecko
    Turtle
    Snake
    Tsujata is awesome
    Water Starters
    Turtle
    Crocodile
    Mud fish(creative)
    Penguin
    Sea Otter
    We already have SEEL.DEWGONG,WALREIN,SEALEO,SPHEAL why so we need another seal like water type also it looks Piplup 2much,the clam and whats the deal witht he blue area on it.

Fire type Starter suggestions-Dragon(screw Charizard its a lizard not a dragon)
    Water type suggestions-Prehistoric Water Dinosaur with a sail in its back

34. Rayquaza

You mad,punk?Get over it.

35. pokemon lover boy

Guys you need be nice to pokeabu and mijumaru reminder pokemon ruby starters the good ones[strong] torchick snd mudkip so you might want to get pokabu mijumaru.

36. charmander

tsutaja is my favorite one! its sooo cute!

37. justgotaplaypokemon

i choose you tsutaja!i hope its evolve form is a dragon/grass type! i love dragon types!!!its my #1 choice!though, the pig looks OK i guess..the otter's kinda cute, not my favorite though.

38. charmander

i need the English version! All the pics i ever see of the game and speaking boxes, and pokemon are all in Japanese(Chinese, whatever)!

39. Shade

I shall stick with my Tsutaja. I really don't like Mijurumu or whatever, or Pokabu, but that's only my opinion.

Shade, Tamer or Wooguru, Zoroark and Tsutaja….

40. Jeezzz....... :(

Wow! I'm so disapointed! What happened to all of pokemons awesome first and 2nd generation starters! I really don't like the water type, cause I looks really stupid, and the fire type….. same thing, it looks really dumb… I don't really mind the grass type it looks pretty cool :) but I still think that these starters are going to be the worst of all the starters :( unlease there evolutions are really cool. Hopefully they will be :P I"M GOING FOR THE GRASS TYPE!

41. Arche

@justgotaplaypokemon

I HOPE NOT! I don’t want my grass pokemon having a double weakness against ice (though I like the concept). I actually quite like these starters. Who knows what there final evolutions and type might be?

Grass looks like its going to be probably dragon or maybe even dark/ghost (think snakes and ivy). Not sure about the fire pig. Could be ground, dark (cute lil pig turns into bloodthirsty boar) or maybe rock/steel. The sea otter looks a lot like a baby polar bear and im thinking will be a water/ice. I’ve heard so many ppl say that the thing on its belly is a penis. It’s actually a pacifier or dummy that you give babies and that penis looking thing is really just the nipple.

I hope we get to see more diverse pokemon this time. I would love to see water/psychics and other new dual types.

42. what_ever

@justgotaplaypokemon
    if it was a grass/dragon then it would be weak. one ice beam and it would be calling for its mommy.

43. Pokubufan??????!!!!!

I hate people being mean about this game!The starters look great and Pokabu looks EPIC!!!!!!

44. Stef

I Love Donna Stef Love donna

45. Sdfzd

Pokabu is definitely who I’m getting, this game is going to be AMAZING.

46. Residente_loco

im soo getting mijumaru…..but then again…. tsutaja looks really good too…. but mijumaru is my choice :D

47. Feltonmario14

when is it coming out in the usa

48. Beastyboy1999

it comes to usa in spring 2011……sadly

49. Beastyboy1999

im totally picking tsutara. i totally love his smug little smile:)