YOUCUT – Republican Whip Eric Cantor introduces You Cut two days ago, a project of the economic recovery group and today all people want to know the details of this new program. Named “You Cut” means peoples involved to cut Washington’s culture of spending into a culture of savings
According to Republican Whip about YouCut
YouCut – a first-of-its-kind project – is designed to defeat the permissive culture of runaway spending in Congress. It allows you to vote, both online and on your cell phone, on spending cuts that you want to see the House enact. Vote on this page today for your priorities and together we can begin to change Washington’s culture of spending into a culture of savings.
You Cut Program
- Presidential Election Fund ($260 million in savings)
- Taxpayer Subsidized Union Activities ($600 million in savings)
- HUD Program for Doctoral Dissertations ($1 million in savings)
- New Non-Reformed Welfare Program ($2.5 billion in savings)
- Eliminate Wealthier Communities from CDBG ($2.6 billion in saving)
Check the details of each YouCut program at Republican Whip YouCut . Now is time to Vote You Cut !
You Cute Vote Page
[ Link ]
Please retweet , share to Facebook, Buzz it, Digg it or Stumble it, so people can Vote You Cut project! Read more related articles below the ads.
Leave a Reply