LG is ready to expand it’s lineup of Android smartphone phones with the release of the ultra thin LG Optimus Sol.
This new LG Android phone will be sporting the Android 2.3 release along with HSDPA support – NFC support expected in later model releases.
LG Optimus Sol specs:
- European release expected mid-September
- 1GHz dual-core CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- 5 megapixel camera
- 3.8 inch Ultra AMOLED display
- ultra thin – only 9.8mm thick
- Android 2.3
- HSDPA support
- NFC support coming later in separate models
- Colors available: black, white, and titan
Leave a Reply