Can’t watch the ball drop tonight on TV?
No problem – because now there’s an app for that too!
With the New Year’s Eve app, available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, you’ll get a long list of features that are, in my opinion, much better than just watching the ball drop on TV:
- live video feed of the New Year’s Eve events from Time Square, to include the ball dropping
- 6.5 hours of bands, parties, and festivities with no commercials
- custom countdown clock adjustable to your specific time zone
- Check in via Foursquare and Facebook will show your exact distance from Time Square
- Submit photos of your best party moments
- Vote on the submitted photos, and the highest rated photos will be shown on the big screen at the top of One Times Square just underneath the dropping ball
The app is a free download available at the TimesSquareBall.net website.
Video promo of the Times Square Ball App:
Leave a Reply