PennySaverUSA, the largest online classified network, announced their mobile online version today.
The PennySaverUSA is read by millions and offers listings and coupons for a multitude of items – anything from cars to careers, real estate to retailers.
PennySaverUSA teamed up with Usablenet, a leader in multichannel customer engagement with nearly 200 Fortune 1000 clients, to optimize its mobile website so that individual buyers and sellers can connect on their iPhones and other smartphones.
Particularly exciting, the mobile website offers mobile coupons to nearby restaurants and retailers, as well as mobile ads, which are free and can be easily posted using any smartphone.
If users have GPS-enabled iPhones (or Androids), they can use the “Use My Location” search feature to browse coupons and ads from nearby retailers or restaurants.
Users can also share their favorite items with friends via their social networking profiles.
Key features include:
- Access to over one million mobile classifieds and mobile coupons nationwide
- Search any location by zip code or city and state
- Share ads and coupons on Facebook and Twitter
- Create search alerts for new listings in a specific neighborhood
- Use GPS to search for ads and coupons in your current location
- Place a free online ad for a product or service
There is no need to download any apps to use PennySaverUSA on your mobile device.
Simply point your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android phone, etc…) to www.PennySaverUSA.com and the mobile site will automatically load.
Leave a Reply