We’re excited to present the free Facebook Page PSD template provided by Hike and released by Social Media SEO for it’s readers. This Facebook Page PSD will speed up your process of creating previews for clients or testing out differnet designs for your Facebook Page. You can customize text, buttons, or banners as needed and see how they will look with the Facebook Page Design using the Photoshop file. The mock-up is 100% pixel-accurate, it has 4 viewing modes (default wall, wireframe wall, default tab, wireframe tab), all layers labeled and grouped. Smart guides are included. The PSD is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS3+.
Get the Facebook Fan Page PSD Template for Free!
- large preview – Right Click > Save As (.png, 0,09 Mb)
- download the .zip-package (.zip, 2.1 Mb)
- official download from the designer’s site (.zip, 2.1 Mb, will be regularly updated)
- release post on designer’s website
- 100% pixel-accurate
- 4 viewing modes (default wall, wireframe wall, default tab, wireframe tab)
- Fully vectorized
- Limitless scaling
- All layers labeled
- Smartly grouped
- Completely editable
- Includes smart guides
- CS3+ compatible
- Always up to date
Just one more thing to keep in mind about the PSD download. Hike noted this on their website as a simple disclaimer for their free Facebook GUI files:
- You will find any and all future updates to the GUI in this article, so you
better bookmark this page.
- We do not offer technical support for this file. If you do not know what to
do with or do not know how to use Photoshop, that’s not our fault.
- The file is free for use (see license terms below). However, please do not
offer it anywhere on the internet claiming to be the producer.
Leave a Reply