Have you ever wanted to replace your existing Facebook email login with a new one? For example if you’re tired with your old Yahoo email address, and you want to make your new Gmail address your Facebook login…?
Here’s how to do it:
1) Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook profile (using your existing email login… obviously).
2) Once you are logged in to Facebook, click “Account” in the upper right hand corner.
3) When you click “Account” a drop down menu will appear > go ahead and click “Account Settings”
4) You will now be looking at the Account Settings dashboard of your Facebook profile > go ahead and find the “Email” section
5) Click “Change” in the Email section
6) When you click “Change”, a new window will appear for you to enter your new desired email address > go ahead and enter your desired email address.
Whatever email address you enter will be your new login email for Facebook.
7) Once you’ve entered your new email address go ahead and click “Add New Email”
And that’s it!
You should get an email confirmation from Facebook confirming your new email login address.
Post them in the comments below!
Leave a Reply