What Time iPhone 4 Pre Order? Some Say 4am (iPhone 4 Update)

What Time iPhone 4 Pre Order? Some Say 4am (iPhone 4 Update)

The AT&T Facebook Fan Page is a pretty good source for discussion, questions, and answers about new iPhone launches. Since AT&T is the exclusive carrier for the iPhone, it really makes sense that they would have the inside scoop on everything regarding the iPhone 4.

A question that everyone is now asking about the iPhone 4 pre order is this:

What time can we pre order the iPhone 4 from the AT&T website?

So I took this question to the AT&T Facebook Fan Page and posted it. I’ve gotten a couple of responses – one guy said “learn to google”. Which is funny because I took that response as equivalent to “I really have no idea so I’ll just say something ridiculous instead”.

4am on AT&T website to pre order iPhone 4

One person said they just spoke to an AT&T store manager who said that the iPhone 4 will be available for pre order on the AT&T website at 4am.

So of course I immediately replied back with – well is that 4am EST or 4am PST.

Here’s exactly what the guy posted:

I just got off the phone with my buddy who is an at&t store manager. The iphone pre ordering will not start till 4am online and 7am in corp stores.

724 Responses to “What Time iPhone 4 Pre Order? Some Say 4am (iPhone 4 Update)”

1. techguy8787

ohh… good call..^^

2. techguy8787

3. bryan

busted. I bet its 12AM PST, which is 3AM EST

4. Skoboten

apparently not 12m :(

5. Michael

I have a very good contact at the Apple store, he is the manager, and it is going to be 12 Midnight PST, or 3AM EST. Hope this helps!

6. iwanttheiphone4

i'm gonna be so pissed if I stay up till 4 AM for it not to work !

7. Chad

Yea PST is most likely

8. Jose

I hope I can pre-order before I go to work tomorrow. -_-

9. techguy8787

PDT would be most likely…

10. annoyed

why the hell do we have to wait til 12 am PST….we all know EST runs this country….this is so unfair…Iol…just a little annoyed

• baygirl

apparently not since apple is based out of the bay and you're online waiting for something that came out of CA. Get over it.

11. ryan

att is down for "Maintenance " as well

12. Matt

damn now i gotta stay up for 3 more hrs damn i gotta work at 5:30am wtf…. what u guyz suggest white or black…. i got the 3g now in black… do i want white?

13. annoyed

yea I tried att as well…I keep checking it every few minutes lol

14. Pat

I'm in freggin Chicago what time do I pre order

15. adman

My question is are we supposed to order from apple's site or AT&T's site?

• SocialMediaSEO

ATT will probably have the pre order link before Apple – just depends on if you want to stay up all night until 4am or not

16. Paulo

its probably goin to be California time which is 9:25pm right now

17. rybo

The apple site briefly said something about "we'll be back soon as we are updating" or something like that…I thought I was going to be allowed to order then…apparently not, darn it! Is it really going to be another 3 hours or so?

18. Clau

Guess 3 a.m. sounds like it… I’m getting the white one, I love the fact that the front is white too. Do you think they will make me ship it to my billing address? can’t wait!

• adman

not to burst your white iPhone bubble of hope, but I've read several places (including this site) that the pre-orders are only going to be for the black iPhone 4. The white one won't be available until "later this summer."

• Speed

I've read all of that too, why would they not sell it until later in the Summer do you think?

• Clau

Now that really sucks! what's up with that??? Guess I'm going for the black one then, I'm not waiting any longer!

• Geez

Hey do you know why there not going to sale the white one??

• tonysan

I think its only an ATT thing. I would be seriously disappointed if they only release a black one. Steve said in the keynote that they both release on the 24th. It doesn't make sense that Apple would announce both colors and then come around and release just one without saying a thing. I'm crossing my fingers. I want that white one.

• Geez

Me to i will be mad but I called apple an they said why wouldnt we they predict that the black one will be out of stock before the white one does but i hope they have the white one i had a black iphone 3g for 4 months an hated it cuz it would be more smuged then the white one so im hoping they have the white if they dont im waiting til they do!

19. techguy8787

Apple's site would probably be the easiest…. it's either going to be 12:01 PDT (4:01 EDT) or 9:00 AM EDT (5:00 PDT) for the AT&T stores which open at 9:00 AM

20. edtrauma

i heard the white version will not be availiable for awhile but i dont know if i trust the stoner i talked to at the store..

21. John-Paul

I'm going to bed…then I'll order it while I eat my Cap'n Crunch in the morning. Hopefully it will not cut the roof of my mouth.

22. Bobby

I hear it is better to order from Apple's site

23. izzzz

this sucks…i can't believe i actually thought i could pre-order at 12am est

24. edtrauma

anyone know how to get around the one per household rule?

25. Bill

Asked at the Apple Store in Pittsburgh tonight, and was told if you order online (apple site) you will GET IT on launch day on your doorstep.

26. Guest

4am eastern time…I just got off the phone with an AT&T lady…she didn't even know what was going on. She had to go talk to her manager. At first she told me that it was up at 12…lol. They're so lost.

27. bbgirl

I think I'm sticking with the black. Oh, and I am definitely ordering through Apple. AH! I can't wait! BTW, the times I heard are 12am PST, 5:30am PST, and 6am PST. Too bad I'm on the east coast and have to stay up later :(

28. Hmmm

Has anyone pre-ordered with the shipping option in the past? I'm wondering how soon after the 24th you would get it if it's shipped. Also, if you opt to pick it up in the store but can't come on the 24th, do they save it for you?

• Bill

Will be on your doorstep 7/24 will need to be signed for or you print a document from apple.com and leave on your door for ups to leave it.

• izzzz

the apple rep i spoke to today said it COULD arrive before the 24th, but absolutely no later

29. Speed

@adman, I've read all that too. Why would they do that though?

30. bob

when will you be able then to pre-order the white one?

31. yahhett

so is it 4am or 3 am EST?

32. Teach

My local at&t store told me yesterday that they won't open till 7 am EST…i'm on hold w/ apple right now…been 35 minutes…thinking of hanging up and zzzzz……

• Hmmm

I talked to the Apple people today and they said they were not told what time it would be released.

33. edtrauma

anyone know how to get around the one per household rule?

34. Dwight Kurt Schrute

The white phone is ugly. Black is tight. Come on 12 AM PST!!!

35. aprilfools

Just got my pre-order in on the Apple site.

36. vman

i have been on hold with apple for 40 minutes! think you can order that way??

37. bbgirl

On another site, someone wrote "You can only get the discounted upgrade price if you order through AT&T; Ordering through Apple will cause you to pay full price." Please tell me this is not true!

• cbillin6

Not true, they have access to ATT systems

• D Thompson

Thats not true! Apple checks your eligibility before they let you purchase the upgrade.

38. iphoneguy

I pre-ordered ipad 3G and it arrived my home exactly the day it was supposed to be released in stores … 3 hours earlier than stores were supposed to start the sale.

39. bob

just spoke to ATT and they said that pre oder starts at 4am est online. call in to att to pre order starts at 7am est

40. Brittany

What's the special upgrade price? I thought it was $199 either way.

41. yahhett

Att&t website said if you pre-order it can be shipped to your house as early as the 24th

42. iphonewillbesweet

So as someone who is a bit nervous pre ordering the phone online because I like having someone I can yell at in person if things go wrong. What can I expect tonight and upon receiving my phone when I order it on apple.com

43. Geez

Man if i stay up all night just to not see the white go on sale imma be pissed up in this i will raise hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. BigScottish

Anybody else having to pay a 500 dollar deposit? I was told that a couple days ago on att.com after doing a credit check, but I haven't been able to find that page since. Hopefully I'll find out in a couple hours.

Oh and by the way, I think it's pretty funny how we've all arrived at this site like this.

45. mattymattp

will i get the discounted upgrade price if i order through the apple store online??

• Speed

What does the discounted price mean? When I asked AT&T if I could upgrade they said "i could get the discounted price, after paying and 18 dollar upgrade fee" What does this mean?

46. Geez

I meant not go on sale haha im so mad right now cuz i heard the white one wasnt going to be on sale until later this summer! I had the black iphone now ive been wating the white one of course they have to do this!

47. iPhone_4_me

Either way you have to wait until it is the 15th in the Pacific Time Zone because it would not be fair if eastern could pre order while the rest of us wait.

48. BigScottish

Surly if there was any truth to the white rumors, Jobs would have announced it at the keynote, like he did with the ipad 3g not being available right away.

49. Brittany

What is the discounted upgrade price??? Does anyone know? I thought it was $199 either way.

50. LEET

If you are worried about ordering through apple and the price you will have to pay. Use this tool on there site the results will be based on the 3gs and 3g but they go hand in hand if your gonna be able to upgrade and at what price.

51. DigitalPez

iPhone Pricing [16GB/32GB]
    • Standard Upgrade [$199/$299]
    • Early Upgrade [$399/$499]
    • No Contractual Oblg. [$599/$699]

52. izzzz

at least they could let us shop for ip4 accessories while we wait

53. Geo

When its finally available will i have to find it through the online apple store or do you think there will be a link on the iphone tab?

54. iwanttheiphone4

so i broke my iphone 3g & now i'm waiting to get the iphone 4. should i order it on at&t or apple?

55. David

I want it in white!

56. Danny

anyone who lives in a condo or apartment and have ordered an iphone before, did they leave it at your door or in your mailbox?

• steve

this depends on way too many variables…your delivery driver for starters!….some will leave it, some won't…there's no law on that lol…it's the SAME as any other shipment..because it's an Iphone doesn't mean crap

• pinkphan

It requires a signature, so someone has to sign to receive the package.

57. Brittany

I heard that if you're an existing At&T customer and NOT eligible for an upgrade, you can pay a fee of $18 and renew your contract for another 2 years, and then you can get the special upgrade price. Not sure if this is true.

• Speed

i've heard that too, but what is the "special upgrade price?" more or cheaper than 199?

• guest

Dial *NEW#

• Lauren

You have to be eligible for an upgrade, then they make you pay $18. That's what it said when I dialed that number about a week ago.

58. Anonymous

that is true brittany. i just got a text message from at&t confirming that

59. ryan

apple store is updating

60. Damages

The Apple store has a Post-It note that says “We’ll be back soon”. Not much longer then I hope.

61. Devon

Apple Store website just went down

62. jez

we are retards…

63. Platt

Can we do the Early upgrade $399 thru the Apple website? Or thru ATT only?

64. Erika

I can't take this. I have a flight to catch in the morning and we're all waiting here while we stare at a post-it sign. At least they could have put some catchy music on…

• Geez

LMAO Yes they should have im so excited i cant sleep until i order it then when the 23rd comes im gonna be up all night that night to!

65. janice

you CAN preorder online correct??

66. KBz

The funny thing is, we're all staying up late to try and pre-order, but for what? they aren't gonna run out of pre-order! We all want to be the 1st to pre-order, which would be cool if we could get a serial # equivalent to our pre-order number…. then there'd be more reason behind it…. in any case, we're all just nuts!! hahaha

• JJJ

I'm pretty paranoid though, I feel like the pre-order is going to run out in like 2 minutes because of all of us crazy people! I'm staying up haha

• KBz

Yup! i think that's the way we all feel…. we know they wont, but we feel they will! hahaha, time to watch some movies to pass the time, and keep hitting refresh!

• Geez

Me to im afraid they will run out of the white ones if they do im gonna be madder than a bull!

67. Nick

Apple store page is now unavailable- the pre order time is coming

68. J

Platt, if you are not eligible for an upgrade you can pay an $18 fee then you get the upgrade price ($199/$299).. and they will lock you in for another 2 year contract

69. mattymattp

the 1800 my apple number is offline also

70. Kennon

I was reading DigitalPez post on up in the blog and noticed early upgrade price, so my question is that will I have to pay that price if my plans 2 year agreement ends on june 22? So should I wait to preorder until then or do it as soon as I can to get the upgrade price?

• pinkphan

No, you're automatically eligible for the standard upgrade ($199/$299) at time of presale. :)

71. Erika

What is this website anyway and why are we all here? This is so funny…

72. rhhattt

i'm sure you can get it in white immediately. steve jobs announced black AND white during his iphone 4 speech.

73. sam

hope its 3 looks to be true bye the site

74. MIcah

is it true that the white one is not available for preorder yet? please please!! can someone let me know!! i dont want to stay up till 3 (or 4 am) to find out that the white one is not available!!

75. Steve Jobs

any idea…how long they wud take. ???? i may be asleep

76. iPhone_4_me

Gee, I wonder how many of us are going to be negating each other as we all try to sign in and pre order at once. I apologize ahead of time for possibly taking your turn…LOL

77. lauren

what if i dont want it shipped, are you able to pre order then go pick it up at your closest apple store? please say yes!

78. Kelb

Anyone know if you have to have some sort of Apple website account to pre-order? Or can you purchase it as a "guest"?

79. Erika

I just realized that "soon" could mean 3 hours or 4 hours. I have no idea what "soon" means. Should we all agree to set a time limit? And wouldn't it be funny if Steve Jobs was watching all our posts…

80. bob

since they put the we'll be back soon will it still not be back online till 3:00 est

81. ytooahh

i talked to an apple representative and they told me you won't be able to pre-order until 9AM EST. i have no idea though, some say 3AM. i guess we'll see.

82. Speed

it's so stupid to have to pay 299/300 for an "early upgrade" plus and extra 18 dollars. You would think ATT would be happy that you are signing another 2 years with them… Pisses me off.

83. steve

i bet Steve Jobs is sitting in his boxers, with his Macbook Pro on his lap, eating a Twinkie, and reading all of our posts, laughing his a*s off…..while counting the dollar signs as well.

84. E123

……..Blankly staring at the screen while taking another sip of coffee. We're such losers hahaha oh boy.

85. iPhone_4_me

So what all should we have ready and waiting when we finally get the chance to pre order?

• Seed

I'm guessing credit card.. and if you want to upgrade you better make sure your AT&T account is up to date and all paid off.. Or else they won't let you upgrade.

86. JoAnne

I see the post it! Excited!

87. Bapu

Apple is updating their site people… it will be up any timeeeeee.. get ready with ur credit cards

88. MIcah

is it true that the white one is not available for preorder yet? please please let me know!! i dont want to wait ill 3 or 4 to find out that i cant get the white one yet

89. whoknows

Will I be able to bill my pre-order to my account, or do I have to pay for it immediately?

90. Steve

LOL! Could you imagine if hackers broke into Apple's and At&t's sites and put them offline! Talk about making the news!

91. Erika

I'm done. My husband is pressuring me to go to sleep because I have an early flight and my eyes are burning from staring at my TV that doubles as a screen. Good Night and Good Luck! I'll be back in 4 hours after my power nap…

92. sam

from what i was told you can order at discount price with a upgrade through apple same as if you went through att

• Seed

Good I hope so!

• tonysan

I am sure you can do this. I bought a 3GS for discounted price about 3 months ago from the apple store. Thank God i have 3 other lines eligible for discounted price iPhones!

93. Seed

I hope we can order it on the Apple site for the special upgrade price even if we're an existing customer. (A previous post said you weren't able to do this for the 3gs)

• Bapu

If ur contract expires within 2010 then u will be able to pay a small fee and renew and get the iphone 4.. otherwise u r outa luck.. i guess

• iPhone_4_me

Even if your contract doesn't expire until 2011 you can still upgrade to the iPhone 4. It will just be more money. $399/$499.

• schuss

Awesome, I hope so!

94. Bapu

Lot of sources have confirmed that white Iphone 4 will not be available at launch… Who here wants White????? I can't make up my mind..

• steve

this is NOT true….white will be available

• JKQ

I can't make up mine either! I wish I could hold them both in my hand to decide haha this decision is so hard!

• WHAT COLOR

You want the black one because the scrapes wouldnt be noticble if you got a scrape on it unless you use a case then you can just get the white one idk which one to pick either HELP US WITH THE COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95. Bapu

Must I get white if it is available??? if not I ain't gonna wait.. shit i am hanging on to Gen 1 iphone using Edgeeeee… can't wait even a minute more

96. POOP

Does anybody know if im upgrade to an excisting acccount can i still preorder off of apple.com i heard you couldnt i hope thats not the case!

97. Bapu

Who here still uses iphone gen 1, like I do…!!! hopefully our patience will be paid off soon

98. Michael Hayes

Its up!

99. Jack

I wonder if they will post some new cases we can order for it tonight.

100. mattymattp

just spoke to at&t….

Q. Will i be grandfathered in with my unlimited data plan?
    A. Yes

Q. If i am eligible for upgrade can I pre order through apple store?
    A. If you are eligible for the upgrade with at&t, you will be able to purchase it at the upgrade price through apple online.

Q. can I upgrade more than 1 phone?
    A. Yes

Q. What time can I pre order?
    A. 4AM EST

Q. If i pre order ship to my house can I activate it at home?
    A. Yes. When you receive youre phone you will have to call at&t to accept the new contract, after the phone call connect to itunes and set up youre phone.

• IDK

They said you could only order 1 iPhone per household are you sure thats what they said!

• mattymattp

just called them again. if i am ordering through apple (which i am doing) i can have both phones (because I have two numbers) shipped to my house to two names

• Bee

Really? Useful info.. but doesn't it make more sense that it would be 3AM Eastern and 12 AM Pacific?? Ughhhh

i think they are saying 4am so the public doesnt crash the site

101. Steve

im in chicago!! its 12:30am watching ESPN baby! So what time here is this f'n phone gonna go on sale!!????

102. JMC5000

So even though I am an existing customer can I still upgrade through Apples website?

103. Anonymous

any guys out there who think white phone doesn’t look girly???

104. JKQ

Uh oh did we crash this site?

105. Passion Guy

Haa….I am doing two things at the moment..seeing d apple.com website and seeing the growing comments on this blog….lol..so..reading d comments and …I dunno..wat time it will come..but most likely seeing d posts …its 4am EST….so…I am up..I am awake…good going guys…for all the little pieces of info…everybody is posting…

106. iPhone_4_me

Do I have to use a credit card specifically if I were to order through Apple.com or can I use my check card? This may seem like a moronic question but I just want to be completely sure about everything before I dive into this..

• Bee

You can use a debit card.

• iPhone_4_me

Awesome! Thank Ya kindly. Hopefully that clears up my questions..

• FOR ME

Im using debit

• iPhone_4_me

Now if we do it through Apple do we get charged instantaneously or not until it is shipped?

• Bra' Kehri Frazier

i've heard to different things, that your charged when you order, and also i've heard that your charged the day or release

• iPhone_4_me

yeah same here. I can handle either way but would be nice to find out sooner than later.

• JoseR

I heard they charge you the day they ship the iPhone. but either way people should have enough money just in case.

ALWAYS! :-D

107. Chat

This iPhone 4 better be worth it to stay up i know it will be i love how the white is in the front now an it has iChat even the iPad dont have that!!!!!!!!

108. Hmmm

Why is it an advantage to buy it from the Apple store instead of ATT? (Let's just assume for a second that you can buy it from either for the same price)

109. Palm

This here is called dedication!!! I will be very angry if I stay up until 3AM and it's still not available! :(

110. CAnt wait

Only 3 hours if its tru time! i cant wait baby its like getting a new xbox 360 in the mail! But better than that!

111. tello

how would u order through att

112. iphone_Release_Time?

so which is it:

04:00Eastern … 01:00 Pacific OR
    03:00 Eastern … 12:00 Pacific?

113. Steven

Just order it in the morning and go to bed. They won't run out before morning.

114. JMC5000

WHY DOES MY UPGRADE ELIGIBILITY SAY 2011?! I have the 3gs don't I get early upgrade?! Can I preorder through apple if I already have a contract with AT&T? :(

• iPhone_4_me

Yes. I am in the same boat and have verified this many times..Apple will ask you for some info and will charge you the early upgrade price. It just won't be the $199/$299 but rather $399/$499

• JMC5000

Wait so I have to pay $400 now?!

• iPhone_4_me

If you are choosing to upgrade before your time then yes. $399 for 16GB and $499 for 32GB

• JMC5000

That doesnt make sense to me. The last time they gave me early upgrade even though my two years wasn't up. I thought previous iPhone owners were automatically given that?

• Chris

Only eligible if your upgrade was due in 2010. AT&T giving up to 6 months grace on upgrades.

• iPhone_4_me

Apparently its only if you are within 6 months of contract end. At least you don't have to pay full retail price. Those prices are insane!

• JMC5000

Yea thats true but do you think they will bend the rules at all? I've been with AT&T for ages.

• iPhone_4_me

So have I but I read that unless your the primary account holder which pays at least $100 a month you do not get any rules bent. We can always hold on to HOPE.

• JMC5000

UGH. I also heard the only one available for preorder is black. I want the white one… APPLE CURSE YOU!!

• iPhone_4_me

I want the white one too! I have a feeling it will be available through Apple pre ordering.

• JMC5000

I hope so! It needs to match my Mac! So how much will tax and shipping be? Any estimates?

115. Steve Jobs

Now twitter acting

Something is technically wrong.

Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.

116. iPhone_4_me

This is a pain constantly refreshing then finding out I missed posts because I'm seeing my last post as literally the last post.

117. iPhone_4_me

Will we get charged the $18 upgrade fee?

• Speed

you'll get charged the 18 dollar upgrade fee if your current 2 year contract is not yet up. Not only do you have to pay 18 dollars but the price of the iPhone goes from $199/299 all the way to $299/399.

• iPhone_4_me

Actually its $399/$499 but thanks. I'm glad I already prepared for the $18 fee lol.

• Sardonic

I'm definitely due for an upgrade (2 year contract is up) but it's still telling me I need to pay the $18 upgrade fee…

everyone has to pay the $18.00 upgrade fee

118. Palm

BLACK OR WHITE EVERYONE???????!!!!!!

119. Steve Jobs

I dont see 4g option on att upgrade…anyone ??

120. Randy

Can i have three phones shipped to one address? They're all different accounts…

• Bra' Kehri Frazier

I've heard one phone per house address, and like two phones per person when ordering in the store

• mattymattp

i just called at&t again. He said since I am ordering through the apple store online than I can have a phone for each number shiped to my house (so its two in my case). They said that If i am going through at&t I can have one shipped to my house and the second person MUST go to the store. He also said that if I encounter a problem ordering on the apple site, just make sure I am using two different names.

121. BigScottish

122. Steve Jobs

Please RESPOND me……anyone able to pre-order yet ???

123. Hmmm

I specifically called to find out when you get charged and the Apple representative said you pay when you pre-order not at the release date

• iPhone_4_me

Well if I pay the price now then I better get that phone ON the 24th lol.

124. ExistingCustomer

Existing iPhone (first gen) customer will I be able to keep my unlimited data? if I upgrade to iPhone4? (really don't like the idea of a data cap

• gabe

yes, i spoke with att a little bit ago and they told me i could keep my plan

• ExistingCustomer

even with the Edge 20$/month for data or will we have to upgrade to the 30$/month + text?

• tello

if u already had the unlimited plan before getting this phone then u are grandfathered

• guest

you can only keep the $30 per month plan – if you are on $20 per month- that plan will be eliminated

• ExistingCustomer

so am I able to then upgrade to the 30$ unlimited from the 20$ unlimited to keep the unlimited (since I'm an existing Iphone customer)?

• Guest

Will Apple know were are original customers w/ those original plans…or is that ATT only who can grandfather us in?

125. Guest

I have been an ATT customer since April 2008 when I bought the ORIGINAL iPHONE….I have now been out of contract since April 2010…now here is the QUESTION….

Do I need to go to the APPLE or ATT site to preorder?

also….

I am eligible for the 199.99 price correct?

• iPhone_4_me

You can probably go to Apple.com or AT&T.com and pre order. You have to start a whole new contract and POSSIBLY pay an upgrade fee but the price should be $199

• Guest

Ok…I have to assume the apple.com will be easier…right?….this will be A SERIOUS UPGRADE…from the ORIGINAL TO THE IPHONE 4!!…

• iPhone_4_me

Yes. I have never pre ordered before but trust me when I say I have researched ALOT!! Apple seems to be the easiest because they can run your info, give you your price and ship your item so it will most likely be in your position the day of launch. I'm also hoping that maybe the white one will be available through Apple.
          This will be a nice improvement!!!

126. at&t manager no name

no iphone untill 7am est sorry <3

Where is this evidence?

• mattymattp

this is BS. I was told multiple times by at&t 4AM but both times they said you can order at 4am so you only have X amount of hours left, the math worked out to 3am. I think its 3 am and they are just saying 4 so the site doesnt crash, or at&t wont be ready at 3. My money is on 3AM.

What time zone?

EST

• mattymattp

everything apple does always goes by california time. its technicaly not the 15th there yet for another 30 minutes according to my clock.

• B123

Same here. Let's hope!

• at&t manager no name

SORRY I DOUBLE CHECKED IT 1:00 AM PACIFC TIME WHICH IS 4:OO AM EST !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT 7AM PACIFC TIME SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOD LUCK TO ALL

127. iPhone_4_me

Ok guys. Big Question: 16GB or 32GB?

Sound off

• Randy

32GB all the way for that HD video!

• tello

i need a 32…i dont have any room on my 16

• iPhone_4_me

Yeah I could probably make do with the 16GB but for the extra $100 I would rather be safe than sorry. Especially with that HD video.

128. Laura

im in chicago, what time can i pre order?

129. BigScottish

32 for me. Upgrading from an 32 ipod touch, and I almost have 16 in just music alone. So 16 wouldn't do me a lot of good.

130. therussiangirl

common already!!!!!!!
    My hands r itching to start pre ordering…lol

Your not alone!!!

• mattymattp

this whole how many phones i can order thing is confusing

• mattymattp

i read so many posts and talked to so many at&t reps that IDK what the hell is the deal.

• iPhone_4_me

From what I gathered, you can only get as many as you have in your plan.

• therussiangirl

havent talked to anyone…but…done the math….and if its not available in 30 minutes then i am going naughty nighting:)….
          and if it is available, they better have a white one….cause if not, i will be cussing alooooooooot till all my neighbors start b**ching…lol

• iPhone_4_me

haha same here! I want the white one soo bad but will take the black if need be.

• therussiangirl

they better have a white one!…Or i am gonna be b**ch slapping a lot of people in the Apple store tomorrow…lol

• App

I know… I really need 2 but only one of my lines is eligible for an upgrade. Hmm

• therussiangirl

how many do u actually want?:)

• mattymattp

i am looking to upgrade both iphones.

• therussiangirl

if you have 2 registered for iphones then u shouldnt have a problem upgrading both:)

• mattymattp

i hope thats the case. crossing all apendages

131. BigScottish

I am going to make an educated guess based on everything I have read up until this point that the Apple store will be back up in 30 mins. Seem very logical to me.

• therussiangirl

i like your positive outllook:)

I like this!!

• BigScottish

I don't want to think about it too much, but once this is over we still have over a week til we actually get the phone :(.

• iPhone_4_me

I know I know but just think: It's yours! Yeah you have to wait but at least it will be yours no matter what!

Exactly:)))

• iPhone_4_me

That feeling alone will make up for the wait!

• therussiangirl

besides…who needs sleep these days anywayz…lol…

• iPhone_4_me

I'm just glad I don't have work tomorrow. But I do have a test…

132. App

30 more minutes then I'm going to sleep!

• iPhone_4_me

Not to sound too awkward but once I get this thing ordered I will go to sleep with a smile on my face! :-D

• tired

23 minutes …?

• mattymattp

same for me. i wanted to go to bed knowing i ordered my phones but the reality is they arent going to run out on the pre order and we will still be able to order. I am just an obsessed fan that is going to regret staing up so late when my 8 month old wakes up in an hour screaming her head off. FML but i love apple

• iPhone_4_me

Oh boy am I in your position. I love Apple and their phones and can't wait the 6-7 hours to order. iPhone 4 > Sleep

Agreed!

• hoping

12 minutes … (fingers crossed)?

• therussiangirl

9 minutes….fingers crossed..toes crossed…and boobies r crossed as well:)

agreed

133. Sardonic

Do you guys think there will be an option to pay when you pick it up? Or maybe just a down payment now?

134. CANT WAIT

AT&T is back up it seems like were getting closer guys!

135. therussiangirl

which exactly link r we suppose to use to order one?..the same page where we signed up to be notified?

136. PEM

Jermey ROBIN IPHONEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2 am hurry up

137. iphoneobsession

Is there a limit on how many iphones you can pre-order. The whole family is upgrading– all five lines.

138. CABLE GUY

AT&T HAS JUST SAID SIGN UPS START AT 1205AM

139. iPhone_4_me

Thats a good question.

• therussiangirl

i dont like being lost:(…i am already faaaaar away from home…one trauma is enough

• iPhone_4_me

Haha I agree! I want to know where to go and what to do before I take the plunge!!

• Stevie Wonder

my best guess is just refreshing the "sticky note" page

what sticky note page?
          can i please have a link?:)

nevermind:)…found it…lol

3 effing minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

2!

still 2 :(

60 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO…..the b*tch isnt working:(

• iPhone_4_me

That'll be messed up if the times are wrong!!!!!!!

• therussiangirl

Well..its 1 AM in Denver..which means its 3 am EST…so which means they r launching the stoopid pre order at 4 am EST…UGHHHHHH…..

I can cuss in here right?!..lol

• iPhone_4_me

I don't know but I want to!!

• therussiangirl

I am gonna take a safe bet and start cussing in russian:)

SVOLOCHI!!!!

hmm….i dont feel any better:(

• stephanie

yea im pissed, stayed up till three for nothing!! im out

but only 1 hour left:(……
          i will be cussing myself if i go to sleep now

• mattymattp

i think im going to iron man it and give it one more hour

• iPhone_4_me

I'm staying up for this hour. Who's with me?!

I AM! :)…gonna go make some coffee now

I'll take some of that!

black or with creamer?:)

and how many sugars?:)

• iPhone_4_me

So tired I'll take it straight black with a shot of energy

• therussiangirl

How about double espresso shot?:)…cause thats what i am gonna be having

I'll take it!

• therussiangirl

come over and u can have all the coffee u want:)

Sounds goood to me!
          :-P

• tired

well work is at 9am and it's only 1 in Denver so I guess I can stay up just a little bit longer :D

• iPhone_4_me

o0o0 I give you all the respect!

• therussiangirl

I am in Denver too…..2 am is not that bad..i feel really bad for people on east coast though:(

• stephanie

ok ok i'll stick it out,u guys are keepin me goin. this is the friendliest thread ive ever been on…the guys over at macrumors are douchmonkeys :(

• iPhone_4_me

You just made it to the Top 5 coolest ppl ever with the term douchmonkeys!

• BigScottish

Me, but only because I'm usually up to this time anyways. I haven't lost hope for 3 am just yet though, I wasn't expecting it to be right it 3:00:00. Trying to stay optimistic.

That's all ya can do!

• stephanie

this column is slowly getting smaller and smaller ahahahah

• iPhone_4_me

I was just about to mention that. Wonder what will happen once it does…..

get too small

• stephanie

the universe implodes and we all go to another dimension where iphone 4s are free and u can get as many as u want for ur househould lol DUH

Lets keep going then!

• therussiangirl

its gonna be time to pre order our new and shiny and orgasmic iphone 4 :)

I'm pumped!

We need to seriously stay in touch so we can continue to discuss our iPhone Adventures!

• stephanie

i agree!!! but how? ummm im not signed up on this sight, anyone mind giving out emails? or should i just sign up? lol

• stephanie

[email protected] email anytime!

I made an account

• stephanie

iphone_4_me i sent u an email just in case u couldnt see it cuz the thread is soooo small, but ill make an account too

• spadcw8889

okay this is my page everyone! –stephanie–

sounds like a plan:)…at least give each other support till the 24th…lol

No problemo

140. mattymattp

8 minutes!!

141. Anonymous

Free

142. iphoneobsessed

Looks Like ATT is taking preorders now.

143. WTFSUN

ATT has locked me out of my account for an hour. Seems like you guys have figured out that you can order from apple with the same “discount”. Any word on if the 64g will be available in white? It’s like no one wants my $300! The att site says it’ll be delivered AS SOON as the 24th. IMO this means that if you get in asap, your order will ship first round and it’ll be on my doorstep the 24th. Thoughts?

144. iwanttheiphone4

its 3 o clock…no sign

145. tello

ATT is up for preordering!!

146. This sucks

You cant preoder still waiting til 6 am then if its not its bed time for me!

147. whoknows

WTF the ATT???? they locked my account!!!

148. therussiangirl

55 minutes left….lol…it better be right this time!..or else…….

149. mattymattp

THIS IS THE "IM STAYING UP UNTIL 4 AM" THREAD!!

150. kam

I have to work in 6 hours….UGH! I can't do another hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

151. RANDY BLOSSOM

AAAAAAAHHHH my p***y is black!!! WHAT THE HAY STEVEN JOBS! CAN I PLEASE HAVE MY IPHONE SO I CAN SHOOT, EDIT, AND POST MY DAMN PORNS……. GEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!

152. whoknows

att.com is back up and no longer says 'coming soon" it says "pre-order now" but stll only list 3gs

153. vnw98

I notice a link on att webstie it says preorder now, but when u click it all the iphones are the old ones.

They're teasing…

• PEM

damn right there teasing i been clicking that for the last 10 min im bout throw the mouse!!!!

Haha!!!

• stephanie

whoa whoa buddy theres always a more peaceful solution lol–throw the computer instead DUH!! :P lol

• therussiangirl

lol….dont…throw somethnig useful…like a break into a neighbored window or smth…lol

• neediphone4preorder/

why wont they take my money! ahhhh

Seriously!

• therussiangirl

r u telling me they wanan give it to you for free?

• neediphone4preorder/

the iphone 4 preorder now link just has old ones…

• iPhone_4_me

You hook me up with that!

• therussiangirl

darn..and i got excited that its free:(

• Ditti

Yea take my money b****.

been hitting the pre order thing for a while myself….
          can't connect to att people via phone…
          sucks!

*starts rumor on another forum that iphone 4 is now free…plus tax*

• iPhone_4_me

Everyone else is starting rumors..Why not you?

• therussiangirl

i cant..i will get blamed that i am spreading propaganda …lmao

• therussiangirl

noooo….start a rumor that pre-order is already over…lol

• stephanie

nawwww thats too believable lol

• Ditti

Yea take my money b****.

• Ditti

opps, didn't realize the first post went through, so need to sleep, but SOOO need to preorder :D

• neediphone4preorder/

i'll just take the lg neon for free and sleep ;)

• Waiting as Well

LOL!

noooo but the iphone 4 is free…plus tax O.o

• Ditti

well then it must be worth the wait.
          you do realize that the tax is calculated on the full price…
          damn fine print!
          So who's getting what?

• neediphone4preorder/

the tax is where they get ya ;)

• Grackopolis

HAHAHAHA! No tax in Alaska^_^

• therussiangirl

so if anyone is native indian they wont pay the tax so then iphone will be free….:)

• Ditti

what about other indians?
          dot not feather?

• therussiangirl

lmao…i guess those indians r not lucky enough

• Ditti

bummer thought as much…
          But here's some good news fellow nuts…
          I just got off the phone with AT&T and the lady said we only have to wait a little longer, pre order opens at 1am PST

• therussiangirl

but i am ordering through Apple website…and those b*tches better be open in like 17 minutes!

• Ditti

I think att will be quicker for me, cause they have all my info….
          which one are you getting?

32GB White:)

What about you?

I had black all this time so i am kinda bored of it already

• dittiman

32 Black, I guess I'm still a rocker at heart….
          white just doesn't go with my image….

32GB White if possible

Same here..

• neediphone4preorder/

ahaha

correct lol

i think im gonna take a 15 minute power nap–any one else? lol

• dittiman

you sure you'll be up in time?

i wouldnt risk it:)

• dittiman

me neither, I'm going to go take a leak right now , so I don't have to get up at inappropriate times and loose my spot in the line :D (TMI? I know I know :)

• spadcw8889

yea once my eyes close for more than 3 seconds i will official be in a comatose sleep. i wouldnt wake up if iphone 4s grew legs and took over the world :-/

• neediphone4preorder/

my fiancee thinks i'm nuts haha. guess she has a point.

• dittiman

well at least you're not the only one :D

• therussiangirl

u need a better fiancee! :)……people who r sleeping right now or dont care- those r nuts! :)

• dittiman

well at least he has a fiancee, and very soon he'll have the iphone 4, lucky you dude, you got everything :D

• therussiangirl

who needs fiancee when u have an orgasmic and shiny Iphone 4?:)))))

• dittiman

apparently my last comment was too graphic and needs approval…
          Anyway, I'll soon have my 'shiny Iphone soon,
          I'm in one of the best places in the world and if only women found indian accents as hot as brit ones I'd have it made…

• dittiman

what she said!
          Here's another rumor for you btw,
          "the new iphone is like an aphrodisiac for women"

So do I…..

• tired

is anyone else tired of seeing that postit?

• tired

soon (adverb) without undue time lapse (apple needs to check out their use of this word)

i am:(….

• spadcw8889

i say we burn it!!! lol im a secret pyro shhhhhh O.o

• therussiangirl

wait 5 minutes..if its not working then…..THEN u can burn it:)

• spadcw8889

*getting lighter and kerosene ready*

• therussiangirl

lol…..thats actually kinda hawt!

154. WTFSUN

Anyone know if there are any good CLEAR cases that will be available immediately? If it's like the 3g, the apple store will have like 2 choices for a month after the damn thing comes out. Glass on both sides means a case is a must and there is no point in picking a color if you cant see it anyway.

155. BigScottish

Thanks, but I'm not here for the 3gs.

156. Chris

I just wanna fudgin' order it so I can go to bed!!!

157. iPhone_4_me

I am making this post so we can continue the previous one because it is getting wayy tooo small

158. App

Where does it say pre order on the ATT site? It still says Coming Soon for me

159. anton

maybe they are waiting for apple to take preorders..cuz apple's store is currently down…

160. PEM

I set my alarm 5 min till 12 and find out its cali time then i reset the alarm for 5 min till 2 and LOOK WHAT TIME IT IS :(…….. this is depressing!!!!!

161. Marvelous_Marv

Good thing I work graveyard shift or else I’d be dead tired the rest. Stay Up People!!!

162. neediphone4preorder/

i guess we're hoping for 38 minutes from now eh?

163. Ren

I have the same link and same old phones, I believe they may be getting closer but damn this excitement is gonna kill me before i get to confirm my purchase…. lol

164. whoknows

Att.com just posted a page saying "iPhone 4 pre-order will begin at 9amPST/12pmEST

165. Marvelous_Marv

So is it a fact that they’ll have the white version or just guesstimating?

166. Marvelous_Marv

Heck yeah. I’m really entertained with this thread

167. Marvelous_Marv

I’m too anxious

168. Ren

i get the same issue, i am wondering now if it isnt hawaiian time 12:05 when it will be available, like in half an hour

169. neediphone4preorder/

i alternate between the post it note site, and the old iphones that say they're iphone 4 preorder. not wasting my time at all :)

170. Grackopolis

4am's gotta be the time. …since AK is the furthest out here in the US zones. 12m here sounds like the the "fair" time.

171. laxmax17

i was just able to add the iphone 4 in black to my cart. however im gonna wait for apple cuz i want white. i had to login to my account first then chose upgrade

172. Henry

It's 1am, chill people

173. Grackopolis

Midnight Alaska = 4am EST ><

174. This sucks

I wanna go to mcdonalds an get a frappe or ice cold coffe XD

175. laxmax17

scroll down to the bottom and ull see iphone 4

176. No hopes anymore!

Man im getting my hopes up now what do you all think? Really AT&T website was out an now its back up. What if apple come back up an no link to pre order an wasted our time???

177. creativetek

I'm going to wait and see if the iPhone page changes at 12AM Eastern.

178. waiting

anyone get one yet

179. roy

9 minutes =D

180. schuss

I am sooo tired but it’s almost time! (i sure hope it’s almost time)

• bah

its 12:55 am here….LA…..why cant i order yet……AHHHH

• schuss

here too, I'm in Seattle. early morning tmrw at work but I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

• jasmin

same im in seattle too. are we ever gonna be able to preorder?!

• WTF

Dont waste your time if wanting the white they dont have it

• spadcw8889

its here ahhh! no white tho idc!!! its mine mine mine MINE! no one else pre order! tehe see yu guys on the other side!! lol

181. WTFSUN

10min! …wait and see tho, eh? hahaha

182. Henry

It's 1am watch

183. neediphone4preorder/

It's all a trick. We are all being hosed I just know it! Ha

184. Priyatam

AT&T has it. Link is open!

185. roy

i dont have a contract with at&t. how come im paying 299 for the 16gb? that sucks plus the 18 upgrading fee! =(

186. roy

1am and still nothing! ahhh!!!

187. neediphone4preorder/

ha the stupid marimba alarm just went off. too bad i just stayed up instead..

188. iphone4me

No white one from apple either…. sucks

189. Passion Guy

Just started….go ahead guys…woooooooooohhh…

190. ray

its live on apple go go go

191. BigScottish

Apple's store is back :), it would appear 4 was the lucky number.

192. roy

1am and still nothing! ahhh!!!

193. WTFSUN

Damn, white unavailable.

194. WTF

APPLE WTF I WANT THE WHITE ONE WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

195. roy

how come i cant order? its still "notify me"?

196. Bob Murphy

12AM PST would be more likely… (Cupertino time)

197. Akash

Anyone manage yet? The link is up for the UK but as soon as I hit pre-order, page cannot be found :)

198. bah

i cant order its still notify me status?? whyyyy??????????

199. stephanie

mine will only let me pick mine up in store…wtf?

200. WTFSUN

Well, Im on the verge of buying a black one… but, it's not like I can pick it up any sooner anyways… F'n BS. What a waste of time… Smokin a J then bed… F you Apple

• WTF

AMEN THATS WHAT I SAY i sold my 3g las week hoping i would be able to pre oder an get it next Thursday apple has made me not want to buy another thing from them this has jus pissed me off an im not gonna order the black one i hated it when i had my 3g

201. neediphone4preorder/

keeps saying my session expired! ahhhh whores!

202. pucksiouz

someone please post the link from the apple store that goes directly to purchase the iphone cause it still has the post-it for me

203. Clau

wow how many people can be on at this time, this is taking forever to process… and white is not available :(

204. Waiting as Well

Did anyone actually pre-order one yet?

• tnt

yes – in for 1 via att site … can't get thru on apple site – boss having me pre-order 1 for him… he should've given me his att login…lol

205. tbone

processing information……………..

206. Patienceless

I made it through and i was about to finalize….than some BS about it timing out…started over and its taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

207. tbone

well at least its up..this might just take forever..prob at&t's end for sure

208. fausto

processing information………. has anyone been able to successfully pre-order?

209. jow

did anyone get through on att website

210. no white?

taking so loongg to processss

211. Chris

Has anyone gotten through? Mine keeps hanging up when it tries to access AT&T account info…

212. tbone

yep definitely AT&T's end…..just tried to use their site and its all messed up…

213. colin

I finally got throught but it said pick up only and I had to pay $700 eventhough I checked last week I could upgrade. I'm closer to giving up and waitong for att's site.

214. roy

i dont have a contract with att. how come im getting charged 399 for the 16???!!! WTF?!!

• duh

well there's your answer, you don't have a contract. so it's higher. with contract its 199.

215. Metsman339

hey everyone, i was able to make it all the way through and order an iphone 4–got to the thank you screen and received a confirmation e-mail…hang in there, it'll process

• whoknows

How long did it take?

• stephanie

and did you actually get it delivered to your house? I cant get it to stop wanting me to only pick it up in store.

• Metsman339

well i actually submitted my order at 4:02 (i'm in NY), it really only took about 15 seconds…and yes, it is being delivered to my house–it says "Ships: Delivers on June 24"

216. stephanie

with all the hype you would have thought this would have gone off without a hitch.

ha. j/k :p

217. roy

how come i cant order? its still "notify me"?

218. tbone

has anyone got AT&T to work….says Error 403 forbidden…apple says just processing information for 10 plus mins now

219. pucksiouz

mine keeps sayin session expired!!!
    FRUSTRATED
    how long did it take for some of u???

220. whoknows

processing for 20 min now

221. earthconfed

I got it to work from ATT, and also were able to reserve one on apple with my apple ID.

222. WTF

Does anybody know if AT&T going to have the white one because there still down again

223. earthconfed

You can only reserve 1 with your apple ID on the apple store.

224. Metsman339

stephanie, yes, i got mine delivered to my house through the apple store

225. Got1

Just placed my order!!!

226. ryan

OK did anyone see the 4 on the upgrade page of att???

227. Bri22

Aritt site still says "coming soon"???

228. tbone

This is so frustrating AT&T is horrid…i have 3 apple links trying to process my AT&T information…and AT&T website is down for upgrading status…

• pucksiouz

i have two windows processing information b/c i have 2 lines on my account eligible for upgrade so hopefully it works!!!

229. laxmax17

in store pickup!!!!
    so now i can check during the day tm to see if radio shack can preorder the white

• spadcw8889

u think that u can exchange for the white within the 30 day period?

• laxmax17

i dunno, however if radioshack can promise me a white one (which i doubt given apple doesnt even have them) i can just cancel my reservation and do it thru radioshack

230. schuss

If you are with ATT now and want to get the contract upgrade price you have to order from them. New customers can order from Apple

is everyone just watching att.com/wireless/iphone ?

231. ryan

tbone – I an get to the ATT site BUT no iphone 4 listed!

232. tbone

has anyone that is an existing AT&T customer been able to get their existing account information from apple's website I hope we don't have to wait till 7am because AT&T blows

233. keifer

4 tries but got it done (apple site)

234. tbone

you have to go to upgrade status online from att.com..after you click learn more

235. Speed

White all the way, but some say that White will not be available until later this summer…

236. DigitalPez

The site is hung up on my end…. been processing my information for awhile. Any suggestions?

237. bob

for the people that have allready pre-ordered the iphone 4 how long did it take at the processing information?

238. MMLewis820

its taking 4ever to process

239. mattymattp

if i pre order it to ship at my house will i get it on launch day?

240. MMLewis820

It has kicked me our 3 times already and not it just says processing… come on apple I want me 32 GB

241. tbone

I think the people who have got it to go through are not AT&T existing customers….it seems like this is all AT&T's fault and apple is not apple to get our information from their website…just another example of why AT&T blows

242. pucksiouz

apple has been processing information for the past 15-20 minutes….anyone else waiting this long or longer???

243. arar

got through and then on my way to the last screen server dumps out!!!! ahhhhhhhh

244. Blo

Whoever got theirs, did you let it sit on the waiting screens or did you exit out and just start over to get it?

245. stephanie

"We were unable to complete set up online.

To finish creating your account, you’ll need to visit an Apple Retail Store where we can help you in person."

That's all I keep getting. I have an AppleID and have ordered online before…What gives?

246. Hmmm

ALthough the apple site said I'm eligible (then processed forever and kicked me off), the ATT site keeps saying "No plans available" – anyone else have this problem?

247. Jackie

Is anyone getting thru on-line

248. c0dex

this is frustrating

249. mmw

same here, been waiting for 20min already

250. Metsman339

Hey guys, I am an existing AT&T customer with an iphone 3g…i was able to log in on apple's site, and i ordered an iphone 4 to be delivered to my house–the process took no more than 20 seconds…i think i got in before most people though

• stephanie

were your billing and shipping addresses the same? im starting to wonder if thats my problem

• Metsman339

they were the same, yes…on my confirmation e-mail it says that iphones must be shipped to the AT&T billing address–maybe try making it the same addresss

• stephanie

it's a PO Box…and they don't ship to them. Guess it's night night for me. One less person trying…

• Janet

I keep getting time out at the last step..

• iPhone_4_me

Mine is taking forever to process…

• gottabelieve

showing processing with spinning circle for 30+ minutes now

251. Jackie

Is the AT&T information for upgrading status still down?

252. tbone

has anyone got their AT&T information loaded on apple site…been processing this information for over 40 mins now and i have 5 plus tabs open now trying to load….

253. colin

att fonally has it but i get kicked off every 3 seconds

• ditti

the lady at att said they were updating their systems,
      THEIR SYSTEMS? THE NIGHT THIS WAS TO HAPPEN?
      dumb asses!

254. alh02

I talked to Apple and the white one will be available immediately. No delay until summer. That was a rumor.

255. Blo

I just clicked pick up in store. And it said it would be $599 but I'm sure that is a mistake. Because I am eligible for an upgrade.

256. Wally

I got through then it crapped out WTF

257. Anonymous

Been “re-doing” it since 4:00, that’s 50 minutes now……I wanna fist fight anyone who works for apple

258. Akash

Whohoo! Managed to pre-order mine just!
    Came to £499 from the UK for the 16GB version

259. bob

how long does it take to do the processing information part?

260. TOOP

Just managed to order through AT&T and got it shipped. Also managed to ship to an address different from my regular billing address. Looks like the AT&T website is working better than the Apple website. I tried the Apple website so many times but it crashes at various steps.

261. ditti

Finally went through after an hour,

When:Thursday, June 24
    Where:Palo Alto, Palo Alto
    What:IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-USA
    $699.00

price is prolly a mistake cause att says I'm eligible for the upgrade price….

262. rvc

Me too! I almost got to the end twice and it's been an hour of multiple attempts. One of my windows ended up on a reserve page, so I reserved one. Is that enough, or should I still try to pre-order one in case they sell out???

263. pucksiouz

FINALLY GOT THROUGH AND RESERVED AFTER ABOUT TRYING FOR 58 MINUTES!!!

264. ryan

WHEN you got it thru att were you upgrading? If so where did you fine the ip4?

• pucksiouz

the upgrade i got through apple because i was having no luck with at&t.

265. colin

just got it to work on att website!!! time for sleep

266. TOOP

I upgraded through the AT&T website. I don't know if it makes a difference that I was logged on to the AT&T premier website since I have a company discount. Good luck to all!

267. idk

Can someone send me a link to the iphone on att website

268. schuss

If it's anything like the 3GS was, then:

– if you go to AT&T, you can either buy the iPhone at full price, or you can get it at the with-contract price ($199/$299) by adding 2 years to your contract (or signing up for a new contract). AT&T is subsidizing the rest of the cost of the phone. AT&T will activate it for you.

– if you go to Apple, you can buy it at full price, or if you are a NEW customer to AT&T you can buy it at the $199/$299 price and Apple will run the credit check, etc., and confirm you are contract eligible, and send you home to activate yourself with AT&T.

– what you couldn't do, if you were an existing AT&T customer, is add onto your existing contract to get the $199/$299 price, by going to the Apple store – because Apple doesn't have direct access to your AT&T account to confirm your contract eligibility (ie: AT&T's willingness to pay the rest of your phone's cost in exchange for you signing a contract).

But maybe they've straightened some of that out this time around?

• Lauren

I'm pretty sure they actually have a way for you to verify your account on apple's site now.

269. Hmmm

It keeps saying "There are no plans available for you device at this time" It says to Choose Existing plan, but there is no button for that. Help!

270. schuss

It seems like you can pre-order for delivery, or for in-store pickup. Pickup in AT&T store starts on June 25th if you pre-order. That's what an AT&T rep told me on chat today.

271. shitz

AT&T are out of stock of iPhone 4

272. BigScottish

Kind of bummed right now. Wasn't able to pre order it online because of my 0 credit history. Guess I'll need to go to the store tomorrow and pay that 500 dollar deposit :(. Oh well, good night guys, and enjoy your iPhones.

273. Ohwell

I never get the 4 as an upgrade option. Just shows the 3

274. colin

i haven't gotten an email from att yet, but as long as it went through im happy

275. iphoneking

use the following link and test your luck if your company has a tieup with att. if yes, you will get 20% discount on monthly bill.

• Bapu

I know my company is eligible for discount.. however it would be nicer if the discount applied on the phone as well…

276. Passion Guy

Finally got it thru apple.com….time to sleep…but in these initial hours..ATT performed much better than Apple…

disagree.

called ATT and they said 90% of business premier members cant even access the new iphone. mostly angry because that includes me lol

i agree 100% i broke down and went thru at&t…hope it was worth it

277. idk

Should i get black or should i wait for white

278. guest

I get pretty far in the pre-order process, then I get this message: To finish creating your account, you’ll need to visit an Apple Retail Store where we can help you in person. Can anyone help?

• MMLewis820

I am currently an AT&T customer as well and I am getting the same message…

• steve

if you already have at&t just do it on their site..no issues

• spadcw8889

maybe you need to pay a security deposit? are u a new customer?

• guest

no, I've been with att for a long time. I've gone through the process probably 4 times, and get this every time. I am going through apple.com

279. Ferociouz_Loko

I just pre-ordered my iPhone 4 on AT&T website.. Apple was stuck on loop.. So I went 2 AT&T and boom.. It was there.. Was up around 2:10am pacific-L.A.. Good luck my ppl!!!!

280. Steve

mine went through on At&t with no problem..existing 3g customer..got the 199 price..no hang ups at all…i actually got mine to go through over an hour ago…got the black 16gb..shipped directly to my house so i don't have to deal with that in-store BS!!

281. Steve

why won't you people just use At&t's site?? everyone's having problems with apples…no issues with at&t..AND they'll ship it to you as well…you don't HAVE to use Apples site!

• spadcw8889

because everyone is convinced that att wont deliver on release day, id rather take the chance then spen my whole morning fighting with the apple page.att went smooth for me too

282. Steve Jobs

Now att down .

283. got my iphone

Apple just crashed. If you haven't already and have an ATT acount, their website is taking pre orders right now without problems. I did it in less than 5 minutes…thank god. I waited for an hour at apple no luck. kinda weird how apple is that one that's not prepared for this server crash.

284. Bra' Kehri Frazier

ITS UP. or @least it is in Austin

• Bra' Kehri Frazier

wait nvm, it doesn't let you select the iPhone 4. only the 3gs. GOT DAMMIT. im going to sleep lol

285. Platt78

ATT is UP..I honestly just preordered NO PROBLEM!! No joke

286. Platt78

ATT is your best bet..I just looked at apple again and its still screwed…ATT has FREE overnight shipping too!!!!

287. geo

My screen has said processing info for over an hr going to bed maybe when i wake up it will have gone threw

288. Jake

When I try to preorder on AT&T site, I am forced to log in and asked to upgrade. Then I only see the 3gs. Where is everyone going???

• WED

same here, anyone else seeing this problem???

• MMLewis820

yea i am al well ans now that apple website is down again

• WED

neither of you have ordered one yet right? I was able to get one ordered for another account, but was just wanting to make sure it wasn't related to the fact that I had already placed one order for one account. Wouldn't think so, but of course ALL the possibilities are going through my head at this point..

Yeah seems Apple's site has had MUCH more trouble than AT&T. I was able to breeze through At&T's around 5:30EST and order one pretty quick.

289. schuss

Can still get into my ATT account. Just can't do anything useful in there. :)

lol – this has become the stay-up thread.

290. therussiangirl

Lets talk about something pleasant rather than obsessing over time..still 45 minutes left…..

Lets talk about cases..did anyone find any cases for the new 4?

291. nick

if you order it from att can you pick it up at the apple store

• Niño

No sir you can't. That's like saying ordering at target.com and picking up at nearest walmart.

292. WED

FYI – If you're not seeing the new phone listed in your options on AT&T and have a corporate discount of some sort that is the reason. I have 2 separate accounts , one with a corporate discount and one without. The non-corporate continues to show the 4G available for all 3 phones on that account. The corporate discount account does not show it for any of the 4 phones on that account….. AT&T please hurry and fix this……

• Eng

Well when I ordered mine from a regular acct, it was in bold lettering no discounts on new iPhone. So I guess that's the reason why you won't see it on your discount acct.

• john

im having that same problem with only the 3g's showing on ATT's store

• john

no I should get the upgrade i get it on apples site then it crashes, plus i have not used an upgrade since early 2008

• schuss

Yeah, I can't even try anymore – they did at least fix that. If you have a corp discount they just turned off the automatic upgrade process, and replaced it with this:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to support this request online. Please contact Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008 Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time for assistance with your request. Please reference Error P1232 if you speak to a representative about this error.

293. iPhone_4_me

It's getting really hard to keep track of the posts on here!

• therussiangirl

we better not be stock here for another hour…cause i am gonna start singing

• neediphone4preorder/

I am running out of tv shows to watch. Sing away :)

We could do a duet!

• therussiangirl

lol…..which song r we gonna sing?:)

rapping is probably more appropriate..they r always angry and cussing a lot..i think it will go perfect with our current state of mind:)

• spadcw8889

how about "i will always love you" by whitney houston because we will always love apple no matter how long they make us wait lol

and make that a trio lol

amazing idea!!!! :)

294. schuss

Just noticed the original post actually said 4am… we've come full circle. :)

I think if twitter wasn't totally drowning right now we'd see #iphone4 as a trending topic because the buzz about it right now is just nuts :)

295. mad

. only black it says but i dont believe it! if its tru imma be really pissed an raise helll

296. iPhone_4_me

Good Luck!!

No white!!!!!!!!!!!

297. schuss

Apple Store is up!!

298. therussiangirl

I am gonna choke someone right now!!!

Why the efff White one is not available?????:((((

299. dittiman

ITS ON!

300. therussiangirl

Did anyone ask customer service if white one would be available at least on 24th?

301. therussiangirl

It looks like there will be quite a few iPhone 4 hopefuls being disappointed come launch day the 24th of June as those who are wanting to grab hold of the new iPhone 4 in white rather than black will find they still have a bit of a wait ahead.

The reason being according to an article by Chris Ziegler over on Engadget, by way of Modmyi, AT&T will only offer the black iPhone 4 as of launch and the white iPhone 4 will follow at “later this summer.”

Now we have been running a poll on whether our readership would opt for the black or white iPhone 4 and currently the white iPhone 4 is more popular than its black counterpart, you can check out the figure on that poll by hitting up (here).

Unfortunately is isn’t known if the black only available on launch day extends beyond the Big Blue so it is possible that 3rd party retailers just may offer the white iPhone 4 as of launch day, but if the exclusive carrier in the States isn’t going to offer the white iPhone 4 on June 24th, it doesn’t look good for anywhere else does it.

302. dittiman

apple says I can reserve the 32g black for 699 for instore pick up, even though att said I'm eligible for upgrade…anyone else having this issue?

303. spadcw8889

i am sooooo effin upset…we waited and now it doesnt work :( and i is so sleepys.

304. schuss

Lots of issues with the AT&T bit of the process. Can't get their folks on the phone, either – it says "1 minute" until someone will answer but then it just hangs up on you.

305. spadcw8889

i am now 80 years old, waiting for my iphone 4 pre order to process meehhhh where are my teeths? ugh im about to give up since u can only get the black anyway.

• rvc

Lol! I almost got to the end and then the server dropped! I love your comment!

• hehe

this poor guy is probably dust by now…and I bet he never got his iphone.

• spadcw8889

im am definitely a girl lol but its okay my screen name doesnt make that obvious, aaaaand thanks to at&t i got my iphone before i could forget who my grandchildren were mehhhhh

• iPhone_4_me

Don't give up..Stay strong!

306. iPhone_4_me

I got alll the way to the end and bam! error….

Any idea the total price of each?

307. dittiman

processing info for 40 minutes….

308. iPhone_4_me

Every time I get close to the end it says "Session Expired"

309. schuss

I couldn't get a pre-order to go thru, but i was able to reserve one for in-store pickup on the 24th. No confirmation email yet so not really convinced it worked.

ATT now has the upgrade option on their front page but once you log into your account you can't get to it again. I haven't found anyone that has successfully used ATT's site to upgrade.

• tnt

did it 2 times for 2 lines on my acct thru att… on apple – no bueno

• ryan

where did you sfind the iphone 4 on the att site to upgrade?

• tnt

after clicking on upgrade eligibility, site takes you to selection of phones… there was a gray iphone 4 ad box that says pre-order now… clicked that, scroll down and locate the iphone 4 – there are blue 'pre-order' buttons to the right of them… click that, follow the next few steps (select data plan or keep existing, add any accessories, enter info, complete)

• ryan

damn i dont have anything with iphone 4.. A

me either

• ryan

Yea been trying that. as soon as i login no upgrate to IP4 . great. LOL

• tnt

that sux… been trying to go thru apple's site for the boss, no bueno… he should've given me his att login info… going to bed… good luck though! gotta get up in 2.5 hrs for work… :)

• ryan

i hear ya! same here. Thans!

• ditti

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.
      Reference #1.80a31645.1276592381.16ea68

That's wahat i get on the att site….

310. spadcw8889

just ordered mine thru att and it went thru smooth as hell…screw apple site.im going to sleep.goodnight america!

311. spadcw8889

im a new customer and i just realized they only asked me for my info when they were doing the credit check and then charged my card, they did ask for any billing or shipping info, they also didnt ask if i wanted it to be delivered to a store, should i just assume itll be delivered to my house? i ordered thru att

312. stephanie

of course i click add to cart on apple and the sticky note pops back up. BS.

i called ATT and a lot of business premier members are screwed out of seeing the iphone due to the "overhwhelming demand"…so unexpected, i'm sure. no one could have guessed that the new iphone would have been popular.

313. Dude

Guys if you haven't got one. Download apple store app, at app store on your iPhone. It will let you upgrade and pre order. Only downside, pick up only at apple location.

314. Matt (MDR PROD

got mine. yesssssssssss

315. ricky

i have not gotten the email from apple yet after you pre-order the iphone so does any one know what is in the email?

316. dude

I got mine thru ATT and upgraded a line last night. They also charged my card already. Now my line shows available for upgrade on 2012. So I'm assuming my order is good.

317. platt78

I got my cofirm email..I also ordered it as soon as the att site was avail. Kept hitting refresh for an hour and it popped up and placed the order. So Im sure I got lucky and was within one of the first 1000 people to do it thru att. Only thing is just like the stores..we will get it on the 25..att will ship on the 24th..they will NOT ship prior to release date..