Health Technology

Tiger Woods Was Admitted To A Hospital For Overdose

tiger-woods-hospitalizedCelebrity website TMZ said the golfing superstar, now in the spotlight over a string of alleged affairs, was having trouble breathing when he was admitted after the low-speed crash and that his admissions chart listed “OD”.

Tiger Woods was admitted to Health Central Hospital the day after Thanksgiving as an overdose.

Sources connected with the hospital told TMZ the admissions chart lists “OD” and that he was having trouble breathing.

We’re told the fifth floor of the hospital was put on lockdown when Tiger arrived. Tiger was admitted under an alias — William Smith. His wife, Elin Nordegrin was by his side.

From the TMZ site:

“As we first reported, Elin gave paramedics two pill bottles at the accident scene — we now know the prescriptions were for Ambien and Vicoden.   Tiger was in and out of consciousness, snoring at the scene, and our sources say he clearly appeared to be under the influence of something — not alcohol.

We’re also told doctors used a breathing tube to assist his respiration.

We’re also told hospital officials changed Tiger’s alias after a few hours to another alias because they feared people would find out he was there.”

Read more:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *